1st April 2016, 10:00 PM
Kareti yogya

What is the eligibility criteria required for getting a job in Anti Corruption Bureau after completion o B.Tech computer science?

What is the eligibility criteria required for getting a job in Anti Corruption Bureau after completion o B.Tech computer science? A I eligible to apply for the job? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Hope that someone will provide me the suggestion.

Related Questions:
30th November 2016, 11:31 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for getting a job in Anti Corruption Bureau after completion o B.Tech computer science?

To get into Anti corruption Bureau, one needs to appear for Civil Service exam which is conducted by UPSC in order to clear IPS. After clearing the written exam of IPS,one has to go through the personal interview and health check up. If you pass these tests,you can join in the crime branch as an officer.

Eligibility criteria required for getting a job in Anti Corruption Bureau :-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The candidate should holds Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized board.

-The candidate age should be in between 20 years to 32 years for general category.Age is relaxed for OBC by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Exam syllabus:

General Test
English language Test
Physical aptitude Test.
21st July 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for getting a job in Anti Corruption Bureau after completion o B.Tech computer science?

What qualification required for anti corruption beruo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?