26th June 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria of Sailors for Senior Secondary (SSR)?

I got 52% in 12th from Science stream. Am I eligible to apply for the post of Sailors for Senior Secondary (SSR) in Indian Navy on the basis of 12th score? Or, do I need to do graduation as well?

27th June 2019, 07:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria of Sailors for Senior Secondary (SSR)?

The minimum education required to apply for Indian Navy SSR Sailor recruitment you are required to have completed your Class 12th examination with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects :-Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Science stream with 52% marks, you are eligible to apply for Indian Navy SSR Sailor recruitment as far as the educational requirement for the same recruitment is concerned.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?