7th April 2017, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in 11th (Science) at AJ Central Senior Secondary School, Kazahkuttom? Will I have to write entrance exam?

Hello sir, I want to know eligibility criteria to get admission in 11th with Science stream at AJ Central Senior Secondary School, Kazahkuttom? Will I have to write entrance exam?

8th April 2017, 01:48 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in 11th (Science) at AJ Central Senior Secondary School, Kazahkuttom? Will I have to write entrance exam?

Yes, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by AJ Central Senior Secondary School, you should therefore prepare well for your examination and then after clearing it, you can get admission.

The minimum eligibility criteria is such that the candidate should have completed their 10th grade from a recognized board and should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate.
8th April 2017, 03:12 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in 11th (Science) at AJ Central Senior Secondary School, Kazahkuttom? Will I have to write entrance exam?

You should have completed your 10th grade from a recognized board and you should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate in order to be eligible to apply for admission. Yes, you will have to appear for an entrance examination in order to get admission in 11th grade in AJ Central Senior Secondary School, Kazahkuttom.

You should however prepare well for your examination and should try to score as well as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?