9th March 2011, 10:18 AM
trsrinivas

What is the eligibility for EAMCET for students from Karnataka?

Hello:

My son is studying plus 2 in Karnataka and will appear for exam. Is he eligible to take EMACET. We are basically from Karnataka. I have taken up eplyment in Hyderabad

Please reply asap before the last date
Thanks and Regards

T.R.Srinivas

27th March 2012, 02:10 PM
sunkara likhitha

Default Re: What is the eligibility for EAMCET for students from Karnataka?

there is no eligibility for eamcet every can write there is no age limit the only one thing is you will not get tuition fee from government
27th March 2012, 03:00 PM
venkatragha1

hello sir,
Yes your son is eligible for EAMCET exam but,he would be considered as a non-local student with a very low preference.So,without a merit score or a reservation it's difficult for your son to manage to get into a good institution.....ALL the best!!!!
27th March 2012, 09:06 PM
uday.krk

A Student Appearing for an EAMCET Exam have to appear / complete 10+2 level of Exam..

For Engineering Courses,
the student have to Pass in Intermediate Examination or appearance at 2nd year Intermediate Education ( 10 + 2 ) pattern conducted by the karnataka Board of Internediate Education with appropriate optional subjects or its equivalent thereto.
Age: The Candidate has to complete 16 years by the time of December 31st of the Admission year

For Medical Courses,
the student have to take BiPC or its equivalent at 10+2 Level or Intermediate Level

Age : Should be between 17 to 22 years by the time of Admission of that particular year. 16 years is enough for BPharm Course.
21st February 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I P.RANJITH REDDY STUDIED IN KARNATAKA BUT IAM RESIDENT OF ANDHRAPRADESH.AM I ELIGIBLE FOR EAMCET 2014?
27th January 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I have studied 16 years in andra pradesh. my daughter has studied 5 in karnataka and she completed 12th CBSE board in karnataka. is she eligible to write EAMCET exam. Is she considered local or non local student.
13th February 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I am born in Andhra pradesh but I studied 10 and 12 in Tamil Nadu. Can I apply for eamcet entrance exam for engineering.
15th February 2019, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

I have finished my 10th in AP and 11th , 12th in karnataka can i apply for eamcet ?
4th June 2019, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studied upto 10th class in andhra Pradesh but after I joined diploma in karnataka then I want to write APEAMCET is it possible sir
21st August 2019, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir My name is Sai Srinivas I am from Andhra Pradesh in Kurnool district alur (taluka) Holagunda (mandalam).I am basically studied in Andhra Pradesh up to 10th class but now I studying in Karnataka state and I want to study in Andhra Pradesh BTEC engineering,can I write APEAMCET EXAM sir it's possible to me sir
28th March 2022, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd puc student in karnataka, my father studied in andhra pradesh, my mother studied in bellary(kalyana Karnataka), i was born in andhra pradesh n stayed there for 4 years, i want to write eamcet and ts eamcet, under what criteria can i?
24th August 2022, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello
When will be the agriculture and medical slot booking conducted?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?