17th December 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?

Hello
I started studying in karnataka kv from middle of my 6th std .
Now I am continuing my 12th in karnataka only.
I belongs to Tamil Nadu. Am eligible candidate to write karnataka CET.
kindly let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. When will the application forms for upcoming AIPMT Exam be available? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for Kolkata, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu state PMT Exams?
  2. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  3. Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka?
  4. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  5. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  6. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  7. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  8. Will I be eligible to write upcoming CET being a candidate of 12th class from Tamil Nadu?
  9. Best colleges to do Embedded Systems? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  11. Engineering cut off marks for student having domicile of Tamil Nadu but completed 12th from AP?
  12. Can I apply for KPSC if belongs to Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
  13. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  14. Allotment scheme for an outside student who has scored 137 marks in Karnataka-CET and secured 90% in 12th?
  15. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  16. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who belongs to Karnataka and studied in AP?
  17. Can I apply for M.Sc Bio-medical in Genetics pursuing B.Sc in Physics?
  18. Colleges which are offering BSc Bio Genetics in Hyderabad?
18th December 2014, 11:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?

Yes, you can surely apply for Karnataka CET as a outside state category candidates. There are seats reserved for non-domicile candidates from other states and you will be eligible for those seats only.

Most of the seats are reserved for Karnataka domicile candidates. You have to be very well prepared for the entrance exam then only you will be eligible for admission in a good college through entrance exam.

Therefore, don't worry about eligibility because you are definitely eligible for it and be prepared for the entrance exam, so that you can get admission easily.
24th February 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?

I am from Pondicherry without Kannada Background. Am I eligible to appear for KCET Entrance. If so under what category pL clarify
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?