19th April 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Required Eligibility to join CDAC course? How to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?

i want to know about cdac course ,its eligibility to take admission ,fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  2. Eligibility and fee structure to take admission in CDAC Hyderabad?
  3. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  4. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  5. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  6. Suitable CDAC course in detail and fee structure for BCA candidate
  7. What is the importance of CDAC? How to get admission in CDAC course? What is the syllabus?
  8. Information about CDAC course? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  10. Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?
  11. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same? -- [New]
  12. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Private Institutions? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  13. Eligibility for CDAC 2015 for BE graduate?
  14. Benefits of joining CDAC and best center for study in CDAC?
  15. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  16. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  17. Fee structure for CDAC?
  18. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
19th June 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility to join CDAC course? How to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?

i am doing b.tech in IT. can i join cdac after b. tech. what is fees structure. i live in lucknow(UP)
28th June 2012, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility to join CDAC course? How to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?

what is placment after doing diploma in vlsi design for c-dac , what would be salary pakage
28th June 2012, 03:26 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is placment after doing diploma in vlsi design for c-dac , what would be salary pakage
the eligible to apply for the CDAC course is the after the completion of engineering. CDAC is a govt. institution which provides various courses which is of 6-8 month course.

The various courses after the completion of engineering are listed below:

>Advanced Course in Bioinformatics (ACB)

>Certificate Course in Digital and Analog VLSI Design (CDAD)

>Certificate Course on Networking & System Security (CNSS)

>Diploma in System Software Development (DSSD)

>Diploma in Embedded Systems Design (DESD)

> Diploma in Advanced Business Computing (D-ABC)

Fees:
The minimum fees of various course is 60-70 K.

For more information on various CDAC courses visit at the below web site
http://www.cdac.in/html/edu.aspx

12th August 2012, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that can mba's are eligible for CDAC?
15th August 2012, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

I am chemistry graduate, can i apply for the c.dac?
21st November 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

when will be entrance exam for admission 2013 in cdac ?
14th January 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

suitable cdac course in details and fee structure after BE
25th May 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

wheteher MSc Bio tech 2012-13 & BE electronics 2012-13 can join c -dac & what are the required courses to complete & what is duration.
How much is the fee amount for same .How to take admission .Whether there is any entrance test for admission.Please reply in detail.
12th June 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my be in electronics and instrumentation .. can i join the CDAC??and what are the required criteria nd fee structure??
9th October 2013, 01:32 AM
Swati saxena..

Post Re: Required Eligibility to join CDAC course? How to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?

i want to know about cdac course ,its eligibility to take admission ,fee structure
16th January 2014, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

can i join the c dac i was completing the bca
19th January 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

sir iam studing b.tech final year iam interested in join this course send me details like training duratioan and fees and accommodation and registration form how to register last date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?