28th February 2018, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition and list of colleges in Rajashthan and Haryana offering this course?

I am in B. A (Home Science) final year from Haryana. After this can I do M.Sc in Food and Nutrition? If yes, then from where (which college)? If not, then tell me where are M.A Home Science colleges and universities in Haryana, Rajashthan and near about places?

10th March 2018, 01:53 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition and list of colleges in Rajashthan and Haryana offering this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in B. A (Home Science) final year from Haryana. After this can I do M.Sc in Food and Nutrition? If yes, then from where (which college)? If not, then tell me where are M.A Home Science colleges and universities in Haryana, Rajashthan and near about places?
The eligibility for M.SC in Food and Nutrition is a candidate should have passed B.SC (Hons) in Food and Nutrition/Dietitian/Food Science/Food Technology/B.SC Clinical nutrition and Dietitian with minimum 50% marks.

Since you have done B.A in Home Science, hence you are not eligible for M.SC in Food and Nutrition. But, you can do M.A in Home Science. So, here are the list of colleges in Rajasthan that offer course in M.A (Home Science).

- Aklank Girls PG College

- Bhupal Noble's PG College

- Government Maharni Sudarshan Girls College

- Government Meera Girls College

- Guru Nanak Girls PG College

- Jyoti Vidyapeth Women's University

- Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University

- Tantia University

M.A Home Science College in Haryana:

- IC College of Home Science

- G V Home Science Women College

-DAV College for Girls

- Government Home Science College

- Kurukshtera University

- Maharishi Dayanand University
19th March 2018, 04:33 PM
iamssuhana

Default Re: What is the eligibility for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition and list of colleges in Rajashthan and Haryana offering this course?

A candidate should have passed B.SC (Hons) in Food and Nutrition/Dietitian/Food Science/Food Technology/B.SC Clinical nutrition and Dietitian with minimum 50% marks.

But you have done B.A in Home Science, so, you are not eligible for M.SC in Food and Nutrition. But, you can do M.A in Home Science. A few good colleges are:
KU
PU
LPU
MDU
DU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?