1st August 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Which M.Sc post graudation course is better between forensic science and food nutrition?

I have completed my graduation with bsc medical from pu. Which msc should i prefer msc forensic science or msc food nutrition.? Can you please guide me with the right suggestion? Which course to take up next for a better future? Please give me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  2. B.Sc in Nutrition and Food Science graduate can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  3. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  4. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  5. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to do post graduation in M.Sc Forensic Science?
  8. M.Sc in Food Technology is possible after B.Sc in Nutrition & Food Technology? What are career opportunities after that?
  9. Sample question papers for MSc food science and nutrition?
  10. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  11. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  12. How to become a Food Inspector after M.Sc. in Food Science and Nutrition?
  13. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  14. Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks?
  15. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  16. Which M.Sc course can be done after completing graduation in physiotherapy?
  17. Can I get into forensic science after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? Alternative ways for getting into forensic science?
  18. What is the right choice for me after passing MSc in Food Processing and Nutrition Science
2nd August 2016, 05:21 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which M.Sc post graudation course is better between forensic science and food nutrition?

Both have the bright future. You can apply for the jobs in India as well as abroad. You can get job in private sector as well as in government sector. But forensic science has got more reputation as compared to food nutrition. Study for forensic science is tough as compared to food nutrition. For both scope are huge in government sector. So, complete M.Sc with good marks & it should be your choice which one you want to study.
25th June 2023, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which M.Sc post graudation course is better between forensic science and food nutrition?

MSc forensic science or MSc food science which is better
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?