8th July 2019, 05:12 PM
umaarvind

What is the eligibility to pursue MA English from IGNOU?

I have completed B.Sc graduation with Mathematics and now want to pursue MA in English from IGNOU. Since, I had English as a subject only in my first year of B.Sc am I still eligible for MA English from IGNOU?

10th July 2019, 08:05 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to pursue MA English from IGNOU?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to for admission to MA (Master of Arts) in English from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) is a bachelor's degree or higher from a recognised university.

So, having completed B.Sc. in Mathematics degree course, you are eligible to pursue MA in English degree course from IGNOU.

For more details regarding the IGNOU MA (English) admissions, you can refer to the link http://ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/...mes/detail/3/2.
3rd August 2019, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to pursue MA English from IGNOU?

I have done mathematics general with physics and statistics and had english only in my first year as compulsory english of 50 marks so am i eligible for ma in english from ignou?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?