24th August 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any centre of IGNOU in USA to pursue MA in English?

Hello sir/madam

I want to continue my studiesMA in english
as i am in usa
I just wanted to know is there any ignou center in usa if yes then where r all the centers in usa
Thanks

30th March 2017, 02:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any centre of IGNOU in USA to pursue MA in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/madam

I want to continue my studiesMA in english
as i am in usa
I just wanted to know is there any ignou center in usa if yes then where r all the centers in usa
Thanks

Sorry, there are no study centers of IGNOU in USA to pursue MA in English. The IGNOU International Division has approved study centers in the following countries Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Mauritius, Ethiopia, Ivory Cost, Kenya, Nepal and Sri Lanka. You can study the course in some other universities in USA. You can find the details in the IGNOU International Division website; the link is given here Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?