31st May 2013, 01:40 PM
Jayasree Bandarupalli

What is the entrance exam date for Ph.d Biotechnology in Osmania University?

may i know the fee particulars, entrance exam date for Ph.D biotechnology in Osmania University?

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of M.Sc entrance exam will be carried out by Osmania University? Date of this entrance exam?
  2. Model question papers for Ph.D in Microbiology entrance exam of Osmania University?
  3. PhD Computer Science reference books for entrance exam of Osmania University?
  4. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  5. Colleges and date of form submission for PhD in Biotechnology?
  6. Colleges and last date of submission of application for PhD in Biotechnology?
  7. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  8. Last date to apply for BEd (correspondence) entrance exam-2011 of Osmania university -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  10. Previous papers of Computer Science for PhD eligibility test of Osmania university?
  11. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  12. Syllabus for PhD Biotechnology entrance exam of Hyderabad university?
  13. How to do MBA as PG after doing BSc Biotechnology from Osmania University
  14. Which university is good for Phd biotechnology?
  15. Information about Ph.D biotechnology entrance exam? Last date of sale of forms?
  16. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  17. Syllabus of Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by JNTU and Osmania University? -- [New]
  18. Last date of submission of entrance exam forms of Osmania University?

28th August 2016, 11:18 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the entrance exam date for Ph.d Biotechnology in Osmania University?

The Osmania University is a public state university located in Hyderabad, India.it was established in 1918 and approved by government.

The following are the tentative exam date for Ph.d Biotechnology in Osmania University:-

**Last date of submission without late fee:1st Week of May, 2016

**Last date of submission with late fee Rs.200: 2nd Week of May, 2016

**Last date of submission with late fee Rs.400: 3rd Week of May, 2016

Date of entrance exam:
2nd Week of June, 2014

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?