14th August 2013, 12:04 AM
prafull dhandre

What are the entrance exams after B.Tech Agriculture?

sir what are the entrance exam after b.tech agri..is there any special agri exam in mpsc

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  2. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for B.Tech in Agriculture? Which are the colleges?
  4. Can I do B.Tech Agriculture with bifocal electronics in 12th without biology
  5. How can I become a AG BSc? How should I join?
  6. What kind of jobs are available for me for Agriculture and Forestry field? Which are the entrance exams?
  7. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  8. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  9. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Name of books, entrance exams and admission test for B.Sc Agriculture entrance exam? -- [New]
  11. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  12. Eligibility to take admission in RAU for B.Tech through BCECE for PCB candidate? Placement prospects of B.Sc Agriculture in Rajendra Agriculture University?
  13. Details of GRE and TOEFL exams? Best universities for Agriculture at USA?
  14. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  15. Last 5 years question papers for science? I have completed my MSc and B.Ed
  16. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
  17. Job opportunities in reputed private Banks after B.Tech in Agriculture? What would be initial categories of job?
  18. Which course can I select between BSc Agriculture and B.Tech Agriculture?
31st August 2016, 02:05 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the entrance exams after B.Tech Agriculture?

These are Entrance Exam --

List of Entrance Exams in Agricultural after B.Tech
  • Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
  • Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) All India Entrance Examination
  • Indian Institute of Technology – Join Admission Test (IIT – JAM)
  • North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) entrance examination

List of Entrance Exams in Agricultural for B.Tech
  • All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE)
  • Uttar Pradesh State Engineering Admission Test (UPSEAT)
  • Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam (BCECE)
  • Delhi University Combined Entrance Test
  • Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET)
  • Indian Institute Of Technology Joint Entrance Exam
  • Institute Of Technology (BHU) Entrance Exam
  • Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Engineering, Agriculture and Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam (JCECE)
  • Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHCET)
  • National Institute of Technology Combined Pre-Entrance Test
  • Punjab University Common Entrance Test (CET)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?