1st September 2014, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Details of GRE and TOEFL exams? Best universities for Agriculture at USA?

Sir, am doing b. Sc agriculture from the university acharya. N. G. Ragng. Am nw in final year sir. After finishing b. Sc. I want to do m. Sc. At usa. Can you please tell me the details regarding the gre and tofel exams. and the best universities of agriculture at usa. As this is my final year i want to go for the entrance test. please tell me how to approach for the exam sir. Send the details to my e-mail ID sir. My ID is ([email protected]) thank you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  2. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  5. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  6. Both TOEFL and GRE are necessary for pursuing masters degree in USA? Details of fees?
  7. Are GRE and TOEFL exams compulsory to give?
  8. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  10. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  11. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  12. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  13. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  14. Is TOEFL and GRE both required for doing MS in USA?
  15. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  16. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  17. Is it possible to get in USA without appearing for TOEFL for MS?
  18. When to start the preparations for GMAT, GRE, TOEFL? How to prepare for these exams? -- [Most Discussed]
7th September 2014, 03:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of GRE and TOEFL exams? Best universities for Agriculture at USA?

GRE and TOEFL are the entrance exams to get admission in top colleges in USA. The candidates who have completed their graduation and who wish to study in abroad can appear for the GRE and TOEFL exams.

GRE :-
GRE stands Graduate Record Examinations. It is a standardised test required to appear for the students who wanted to get admissions in graduate schools in the United States.
The GRE exam is conducted by the Educational Training Service (ETS).

TOEFL :-
TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It is a standardised test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers who wish to enroll in U.S. universities. The TOEFL exam is conducted by the Educational Training Service (ETS).

Best Universities for Agriculture at USA :-
The following are the best agriculture universities in USA are :-
-->Auburn University, College of Agriculture
-->Cal Poly University, San Luis Obispo
-->University of Arizona, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
-->California State University, Chico College of Agriculture
-->University of Delaware
-->University of Florida
-->Iowa State University, College of Agriculture
-->University of Georgia
-->Purdue University, School of Agriculture
-->North Carolina State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
-->Penn State University, College of Agricultural Sciences
-->Kansas State University
8th October 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of GRE and TOEFL exams? Best universities for Agriculture at USA?

I am studying bsc at 2 nd year I want do my MSc in abroad that to in plant breeding pls suggest me some suggestions how to prepare and how to enter into it and in which things I have to be strong pls advice me to my gmail manojputty @gmail.com
10th November 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,Iam studying agriculture bsc final year in india .i want to do MSc in USA and settle there itself.which course has the best scope in Msc. Agri ?can u please tell me the details regarding gre and toefl exams and score how much does it require. What are the top universities which provide scholarship? What about the job opportunities after complition of the Msc agri. Can u please send me the whole detilas to my email id [email protected]
30th November 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

can you pls suggest me the best universities for phd (agriculture) in abroad and how to apply for it.. right now am doing my masters degree in agriculture.. and my mail id is [email protected]...
7th May 2016, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is abhishek raj im doing b-tech agriculture from kanpur rama university. sir i want to my m-tech with USA. iam in 2nd year now i got 8.6 cgpa in 10th and in 12th 44% and in btech ist year i got 78% can i do this m-tech from USA.
4th August 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, am doing b. Sc agriculture from the university of Dr.br ambedkar university. Am nw in final year sir. After finishing b. Sc. I want to do m. Sc. At usa. Can you please tell me the details regarding the GRE and TOFEL exams. and the best universities of agriculture at usa. As this is my final year i want to go for the entrance test. please tell me how to approach for the exam sir. Send the details to my e-mail ID [email protected] thank you sir.
7th December 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm doing Bsc ag and I'm now 3rd year. I want to know abt the GRE exam for agriculture students. Should we write exam for the subject specific to agriculture students or as other students. I'm totally new please give all the information u feel to share.my email I'd ([email protected]) thank you
27th January 2017, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing my MSc in plant breeding and my thesis work is on molecular marker of groundnut. How can I apply for Phd in abroad plz help sir.
My email id is [email protected]
23rd March 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am final year student of B.Tech Agricultural Engineering interested in GRE & TOEFL...can you please send all the details of exam at my mail [email protected]....
7th August 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my M.sc degree in genetics and plant breeding department and i want to do my P.hd from USA kindly tell me how i can prepare for GRE exam.
30th August 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I need your help and suggestions to get admission into the best university of agriculture in abroad, since i wanna do masters in abroad. So suggest me about gre exam syllabus, materials, and how to crack it. My mail id is [email protected]
17th April 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir now i am doing M.SC in agriculture at college of agriculture nagpur. And i want to know about agriculture university in Israil.
My e mail -id is :[email protected]
14th July 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I wanna study agricultural lawyer in USA. I have graduated, and wills to apply for master degree. is it possible , what would be my requirements ?
my email : [email protected]
24th September 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my Post graduation (M.Sc ) in agricultural extension... I want to pursue my doctoral degree from US university...which exam should I prefer???
8th March 2020, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

What's the fee if got seat through gre??
9th August 2020, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm doing Bsc ag from Bangladesh and I'm now 3rd year. I want to know abt the GRE exam for agriculture students. Should we write exam for the subject specific to agriculture students or as other students. I'm totally new please give all the information u feel to share.my email I'd ([email protected]) Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?