16th July 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for B.Tech in Agriculture? Which are the colleges?

Is there any entrance exam for Btech in agriculture? If it is let me know the college and other details

31st March 2016, 05:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for B.Tech in Agriculture? Which are the colleges?

Yes there is an entrance examination called as AIEEA-UG ( ALL India Entrance Examination for Admission in Undergraduate course ) held by ICAR ( Indian Council of Agriculture and Research ) for selection of students for their admissions in various undergraduate course out of which one is B.Tech with Agriculture i.e; Agricultural engineering from various government or private agricultural college.

--> For appearing in the same examination for Agricultural Engineering one must have the qualifications given below :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying in between 17 years to 23 years till the 31st August of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination. Age relaxation of 5 years is provided to SC/ST/PH candidates.

* You must have completed your higher secondary degree course with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate ( in case of SC/ST/PH candidates the aggregate must be atleast 40% ) in each from a recognized institute. Students having any equivalent degree are also eligible.

For more detailed information about the same examination and colleges offering admission on the basis of same entrance examination you can refer to the link www.icar.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?