11th June 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to take admission in RAU for B.Tech through BCECE for PCB candidate? Placement prospects of B.Sc Agriculture in Rajendra Agriculture University?

sir,
what are placement of bsc agriculture of rajendra
agriculture university.
can a student of pcb group take admission
in btech agriculture in RAU through bcece?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  2. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  3. How to join Rajendra Agriculture University Pusa for M.tech? Which course will be available for me?
  4. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical
  6. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  7. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  8. How to do BSc in Agriculture? I am studying in Rajasthan University
  9. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  10. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  11. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  12. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  13. Can I get a seat for BSc Agriculture in Karnataka after scoring 44.66% in PCB
  14. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  15. Which course can I select between BSc Agriculture and B.Tech Agriculture?
  16. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which stream in B.Tech course is more easy in India?
  18. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
10th June 2015, 06:46 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to take admission in RAU for B.Tech through BCECE for PCB candidate? Placement prospects of B.Sc Agriculture in Rajendra Agriculture University?

For taking the admission in any stream of BTech. the candidate must fulfill the criteria below :

* The candidate should have completed 12th from a recognized board.

* The candidate should have completed 12th with Maths & Physics as the main subjects.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at least at the time of admission.

Since there is no criteria for a PCB candidate so, such candidate cannot take admission in BTech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?