4th March 2013, 11:09 AM
sravanibuddana

What is the entrance exams for LLB? What is the date of registration for the exam?

what is the entrance exam for llb and i want complete details about the cource and date and registration of that entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about Bar council entrance exams in Guwahati? I've done LLB degree from Arunachal Law Academy and want to be an Advocate
  2. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  3. Date of online CA exam? When does registration start? Registration fee?
  4. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Where can I get the best counseling about LLB? From where can I get the alerts of the various entrance exams of LLB?
  6. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  7. Last date of submission of LLS form? Date of the exam? From where to get the LLB MDU form for LLB entrance?
  8. What is the date of registration for CPT entrance exam? What are the documents to be submitted?
  9. Can I get registration of IPCC exam without qualifying for CPT entrance exam? Procedure for registration and the fee structure for registration?
  10. Registration date and Eligibility Criteria of MAT September Entrance
  11. Is LLB good for girls? Opportunities after completing LLB? -- [New]
  12. Best IIT coaching institutes? Date of entrance exams of coaching institutes in Kota? Fee structure of their coaching? Date of registration for the coaching institute?
  13. LLB entrance exam application date?
  14. Date for LLB counseling 2010 Kerala LLB 5 year course entrance exam
  15. When will Bar council entrance exam will held in Guwahati?
  16. Entrance exam date for LLB course in DU?
  17. Last date of LLB registration in Mumbai?
  18. Last date of submission of forms of LLB entrance exam?
30th May 2015, 09:43 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the entrance exams for LLB? What is the date of registration for the exam?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is a oriented course after completing which you will head towards becoming a lawyer a highly respectable post in the administrative field .

The LLB entrance examination are called as Common law admission test
( CLAT ) after clearing which you will be eligible for pursuing this course from top universities with highly reputation .

The eligibility for appearing in this examination are as here under :-

* You must have done your 12th or any equivalent degree course with atleast 45% aggregate in the same from a recognized university .

* Your age must be below 20 years if you are a general candidate where as it must be below 22 years if you are SC/ST candidate .

The registration period for the CLAT 2015 has passed away and generally for the next year you can expect it the registration period to be between 1st January 2016 to 31st March 2016 .

For further notifications and more details log on to the official link of CLAT
i.e; www.clat.ac.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?