22nd April 2010, 11:10 AM
truptipatel

What is the exact location of the IISC entrance test center in Ahmedabad?

I have applied for IISC entrance test (PHD). IN ADMIT CARD, it written ahmedabad as center, but please let me know about what the exact location in Ahmedabad

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for iisc 2010 entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  3. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  4. Entrance exam details to pursue Ph.D in Chemistry from IISC? Opportunities available in IISC after Ph.D?
  5. Date of announcement of results of IISC entrance test?
  6. Is it possible to take IISC entrance test in material science for joining Ph.D at IISC?
  7. List of top companies where I can do internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  8. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  9. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  10. How can I check the result of my PhD Entrance Test conducted by IISC, Bangalore?
  11. Which is the best college that I can get after scoring 894 rank in GPAT?
  12. Name of entrance test for admission in IISc M.Sc course 2016? Syllabus of that entrance test? -- [New]
  13. What is the name of government pilot training centre in Gujarat?
  14. When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?
  15. What are the exact dates when IPCC courses will commence in Ahmedabad?
  16. Syllabus of entrance test for admission in masters in Genetic, Microbiology or Biodiversity? What is the question paper pattern of IISC Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for appearing for the entrance exam?
  17. Information about the syllabus of IISC test?
  18. Centers for NCHMCT exam in Delhi?
9th January 2012, 02:28 PM
dragonballzrahul

Post Re: What is the exact location of the IISC entrance test center in Ahmedabad?

they have written in the admit where u have to go to have your exam . please read it care fully and get your exam best.
best of luck from my side.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?