13th May 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam date for the post of customer relationship assistant(CTA)?

Hi team
what is the exam date for the post of customer relationship assistant(CRA)-2012.confirm me as soon as possible.
NUTAN KUMARI,PURNIA COLLEGE CHOWK ,PURNEA

Related Questions:
  1. How to join the customer relation post? What is the entrance exam date?
  2. University of Mumbai Science - Information Technology TYBSc 6th Sem Customer Relationship Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. What is the date of Delhi Metro rail exam for the post of customer relation assistant?
  4. How to do Ph.D in customer relationship management in banking sector? What is the scope? -- [New]
  5. Are the distance MBA candidates eligible to apply for job in MNC and other companies? What is the salary offered to them?
  6. Last 5 years solved question papers for station controller in Delhi Metro
  7. Which books should I study for JK bank relationship executive post exam
  8. What are the roles of public relation officer in marketing promotion? What kind of responsibilities PR can do in relation to financial management of NGO's or CO?
  9. List of topics to join Ph.D in Commerce?
  10. What is the entrance exam date for customer care assistant job in DMRC?
  11. SAP Details: What is it? and how to make a career in it after engineering?
  12. What's the exam date of CRI(customer relation assistant,store assistant)?
  13. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  14. Problems with relationship type questions: How to efficiently solve them in less time?
  15. Entrance exam date for customer care assistants job DMRC?
  16. Which are the best electronics and telecom placement consultancies in delhi-ncr? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I apply for customer care manager in German embassy? I'm currently working with general motors spark for last 5 years at same post
  18. Important topics of marketing management B.Com 2nd year?
15th May 2019, 02:54 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the exam date for the post of customer relationship assistant(CTA)?

The exam date for the post of customer relationship assistant is 21 june. It is an very amazing job post. So give yoir best performance in the recruitment test of the same. You will have a good feel in this job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?