7th January 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for customer care manager in German embassy? I'm currently working with general motors spark for last 5 years at same post

I am working with general motors spark for the last five year as a customer care manager, i need to join in german embassy for the same post how to applie for this pls give me the ans

with regards
pratibha masih

I have been to germany so many times and few month before on 21th of oct 2011 i came from germany.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for a job in Indian German Embassy for customer care?
  2. How to apply for a job in German Embassy?
  3. How may I apply for jobs in German embassy? What's the procedure for the same?
  4. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  5. How much salary is expected in German Embassy?
  6. How to get job in Germany foreign embassy? -- [New]
  7. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  8. What is the criteria to apply in Germany Embassy?
  9. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  10. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  11. Eligibility to apply in Yahoo Customer Care Executive post for B.Com graduate?
  12. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing BA from BHU
  13. How to get a job in german embassy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a job in german foreign embassy in Delhi?
  15. What is the working principle of DC motors compared to AC motors?
  16. When the recruitment of DMRC Customer Relationship Manager will be published? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year?
  18. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
27th September 2021, 08:54 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for customer care manager in German embassy? I'm currently working with general motors spark for last 5 years at same post

The federal Employment agency, it's International Placement Service(ZAV)has information about work opportunities including casual work.
You can also post your profile on their job portal as well your qualification and carrer..
You can fill up your requirements there like
What kind of job
Which company etc
Some of job website in Germany
Monster
Jobstairs
Kimeta
Jobooh
Kununu etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?