23rd October 2010, 08:09 PM
anand kishor

SAP Details: What is it? and how to make a career in it after engineering?

I want to know full detail for SAP, actually i did BE.now i didn't select in
campus of collage.plz tell me.

26th October 2010, 12:34 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: SAP Details: What is it? and how to make a career in it after engineering?

SAP "Systems, Application and Products" is world 3rd largest Independant software company, which provides wide range of ERP solutions to hundreds of TOP compnies across the world.

For complete details about SAP, visit its official site- http://www.sap.com/about/index.epx

SAP has a huge market in India. It offers wide range of career possibilities, compatible for a normal Graduate to valued engineers and IT professionals.

Being an Engineer you can join SAP for its 4 years long training + stipend + a MS degree from BITS pilani. Offered at its head quater in Banglore.

I will advice you once go through its official link :- http://www.careersatsap.com/SapOffic...rOpportunities

It will clear all your career related doubts in SAP.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
4th November 2010, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: SAP Details: What is it? and how to make a career in it after engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand kishor View Post
I want to know full detail for SAP, actually i did BE.now i didn't select in
campus of collage.plz tell me.
1)SAP stands for "system application program" .dont say sap ,say "S A P".At first it has introduced in "germany".
2)This SAP work is to integrate the data together from different departments,means

example: xyz company

HR DEPARTMENT
MARKETING DEPARTMENT
FINANCE DEPARTMENT
PRODUCTIOIN DEPARTMENT
DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT

here the data of different departments providing to management or organisation is getting confusion and it is bulky of data..........so SAP integrate all this data together and provides in understandable manner..........

3)it is mainly useful for large scale businesses
4)It can also says as ""saas"" means software as a service.
5)uses of SAP in organisation in systematic manner...

->run your enterprise in accordance with strategy and plans,accessing the right information in real time to identify concerns early.

->pursue oppertunities proactively.

->achieve corporate objectives by aligning workforce and organisational objectives.

->improve productivity and insight.

->reduce costs through increased flexibility.

->support changing industry requirements.

->reduce risk.

->improve financial management.

->optimizing IT spending.

->provide immediate access to enterprise information.

now a days every organisation is depending on this SAP
it plays a major role in corporate industries.........

i think its clear information about SAP...all the best
31st January 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: SAP Details: What is it? and how to make a career in it after engineering?

I have comolite automobile engineering in 1997,now,also coplt.mechanicals diploma & persoing B.TECH, At the time i am working a automobile delars but i wants to change my job profession in power sector how can possibla,plz.give sugest. rajesh kumar 09958548693
6th July 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

i had completed B.C.A from mcnujc university now i want to do sap.so pls suggest me for this.its beneficial for me aur not.
9th July 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my B.E(CSE) after that what next? suggest with SAP.
14th February 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

If a MBA graduate have any changes 2 study S A P ? What the qualification for studing SAP?
14th February 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

If MBA graduate have any chances to study SAP? what is the qualification for studing SAP?
14th March 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

can u give me an exact meaning of sap and how it relate to the erp?
28th March 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed computer diploma.i am try to searching job in sap related plz give me information in sap........9594937576
9th June 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

hi am mohammed shaker from hyderabad i want to do S A P am an MBA graduate""""" major finance and minor marketing""" (2010 to 2012) batch from osmania university
can plz suggest me which is suitable me and how much the fee of my course and duration
my parents suggest me to do Phd
1st July 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I am finished my engg in ece now.what is the qualification for SAP course,i need full details breifly.
1st July 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I am finished my engg in ece now.what is the qualification for SAP course,i need full details breifly.
1st August 2012, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me about sap accounting software
16th August 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

hello
i m pursuing my b.tech in computer science . I want to know the procedure of how to apply as a sap trainee in a software company?
Please send me the details on [email protected]

thank you
anushka
11th December 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi

I am Working in MNC co. i am MBA holder. I want full details about SAP course and career opportunity after completing of tha course.
10th January 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir i had completed BBA now i have taken the admission for SAP in that i have selected FICO is it right selection or what i am totally confuse please tell me
7th June 2014, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I had completed Diploma in Electronic & Communication Eng. I e (10 2 3) and working in MNC as Windows server support engineer. I 'm planning to do SAP course .Can anyone suggest me is I'm eligible for this course ?? If yes kindly suggest me the modules which suits my experience & qualification level.

Regards,
Steevan Pinto
13th September 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

i had completed m com,i want to get admission for sap? how it is useful for accounting and management field?
12th September 2015, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am an mba graduate currently working for a private company as a coordinator, i want to pursue career in SAP hr, what kind of opportunities i can have
26th April 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am an MBA graduate major(HR) and Minor(IT)i would like to do SAP. kindly suggest me which module is helpful to built my career.
6th April 2017, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Sir I am B. TECH student from 2015 batch I didn't any course experience I waste 2 years of valuable time now I decided to do sap course.please suggest my question to better answer.
20th April 2019, 06:53 PM
kriteshanand

SAP is a multiple expert solution for different processes such as SAP HCM module for HR department, SAP SD module for Sales department, SAP FI module for Finance department, SAP MM module for Product team and so on.

SAP training gains expertise in software and programs that will help one to run along the sap module. It is a kind of technical support for the organizations. Certified SAP professionals will have a quick and faster knowledge in creating cost effective implementation process for the increase of product status in the market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?