4th May 2012, 05:04 PM
Madhubala14

What is the examination date for Punjab and Haryana High Court for clerical post?

R/s Sir I want to know what will be the examination date for the Punjab and Haryana High Court for Clerical postes I'm waiting pls send me d date for exam at my email

9th July 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the examination date for Punjab and Haryana High Court for clerical post?

What is the examination date for Punjab and Haryana High Court for clerical post
2nd August 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the examination date for Punjab and Haryana High Court for clerical post?

Dear plz tell me the examination date for the Punjab and Haryana High Court for Clerical postes I'm waiting pls send me d date for exam at my email & my phone. My contact no.09416488407 & email [email protected]
29th August 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

dear sir.i want to know the exact date of haryana high court clerk exams?
29th August 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me pattern of written exam for the post of clerk (distt. courts, haryana) has been modified.

email [email protected]
6th September 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear plz tell me the sample paper for the Punjab and Haryana High Court for Clerical postes I'm waiting pls send me sample paper for exam at my email & my phone. My contact no.09802249946 & email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?