5th May 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What expertise is required for training in the field of mechanical?

What expertice are required for training in the field of mechanical

Related Questions:
  1. How to get inplant training in Bangalore? I am a Mechanical Engineering student
  2. List of good training centres in Kolkata for mechanical training?
  3. List of companies in Germany or Australia offering training in Mechanical or Electric engineering field?
  4. How to get training in mechanical field after completing 2nd year?
  5. Name and address of centres in Kolkata for mechanical engineering training?
  6. List of courses after puc 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the government jobs available for a mechanical student in government field?
  8. How to join BHEL for training in Mechanical Field?
  9. Companies in Australia or Germany which offer training in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering? How to register for such training?
  10. In which field should I do training? Training companies near Ahmedabad?
  11. Pursuing BCA(Final Year) : Eligibility criteria for becoming an Income Tax Officer?
  12. Which field will be good for me after passing B.Tech Mechanical
  13. Can B.Tech Mechanical student study CCNA? Is it beneficial? -- [New]
  14. How may I get guidelines for doing 6 months training in mechanical engineering field? I have done B.Tech with mechanical engineering
  15. Companies which provides training in Delhi NCR to Mechanical engineering student?
  16. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara(Gujarat)? What's the are fields can be opted by an I&C engineering in training program?
  17. Which company can offer me opportunity for training in Germany or Australian countries?
  18. Any companies in Chennai offering Job/Training for engineers?
20th March 2015, 10:57 PM
shaish20

Default Re: What expertise is required for training in the field of mechanical?

To become expertise in Mechanical Engineering you need first learn all the subject fully.

And also you have learn about some designing software like AutoCad, Matlab etc. which is very required to get an good mechanical job and it will help you in your career and increase your demand in the market.

Also, join automobile society, if you have in your college and learn a lot about auto mobile, this is boost your career little more.

You also need to do Industrial training in core companies and learn the practical knowledge as much as you can. As this will help in your placement in college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?