20th December 2010, 09:10 PM
varunDisawer

Pursuing BCA(Final Year) : Eligibility criteria for becoming an Income Tax Officer?

I am pursuing BCA Final year.I wanna to become an income tax officer so I want to know that what is eligibility need to become an income tax officer

Related Questions:
20th December 2010, 10:42 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pursuing BCA(Final Year) : Eligibility criteria for becoming an Income Tax Officer?

#Eligibility for the following post in Income Tax Officer

1)Inspector of Income Tax
Inspector : 20-27 years
-->Graduation in any
discipline from any
recognized Universit

2) Tax Assistant
-->TaxAssistant : 18-27 years
i) Graduation in any
discipline from any
recognized University
ii) Should possess data
entry speed of 8000
key depressions per
hour on computer

3)Peon you don't want to apply

Best of luck
20th December 2010, 11:18 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Pursuing BCA(Final Year) : Eligibility criteria for becoming an Income Tax Officer?

Hey...
An exam conducted for the post of Income Tax officer. details of the exam or notification for the exam advertised in the month of may or june in rozgar nirman. A graduate from any stream can give the exam of age between 18-27. So keep your eyes on the Rozgar nirman..
21st December 2010, 12:53 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Pursuing BCA(Final Year) : Eligibility criteria for becoming an Income Tax Officer?

hello dear

definately, you can becoming an Income Tax Officer after BCA.

as minimum qualification graduation is require to attain in the Income Tax Officer exam.

and minimum 60% marks in BCA is require to attain in the Income Tax Officerexam.

age limit for Income Tax Officer exam is 21-29 years.

all the best..............
21st December 2010, 10:33 AM
ndpiparava

hi dear i sending you one PDF about the Eligibility criteria for becoming an Income Tax Officer
best luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf eligibility.pdf(74.3 KB, 184 views)
21st December 2010, 06:28 PM
jitendradagrt

a candidate must attained 18 years and not more than 25 and relaxation for sc/st/obc.
have recognized degree
height 157.5 cm
and other physical tests like racing,cycling etc
10th March 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am persuing BCA final year and my age age is 20 years and how can i apply for an income tax officer.
31st March 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

is the mba degree is a advantage quality for becoming a income tax officer?
1st April 2011, 08:50 AM
kunal4win

01. Age Limit: i. Inspector: 18-27 years (as on closing date of receipt of application). ii. Tax Assistant: 20-27 years (as on closing date of receipt of application) Relaxation: (relaxable upto 5 years for General / OBC candidates and 10 years in case of SC / ST candidates). The age limit is also relaxable for Departmental candidates upto 35
years (relaxable upto 40 years in case of SC/ST departmental candidates). 02. Educational Qualification: 1. For Inspector: Degree from the recognized University. 2. For Tax Assistants i. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent, and ii. Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour.
8th June 2011, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

i m 20 yers old & pased to bca final year,,,,i wana apply for Income Tax Officer,,,,,,,can i do so after bca????????????????????????
plz help me.....
14th July 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i'm finished bca degree can i eliglible to attend exam ah sir ,but i'm not having 60% of marks wat can i do?...
4th August 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks requirement for b.com graduates and in which field expertise is required?
11th August 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

civil service main exam which subject choose bca student?
5th September 2011, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Tell me the date of entrence
31st October 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Do something for us also .. Please and Please.
12th December 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

pursuing company secretaryship : eligiblity criteria for becoming an income tax officer
11th December 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Mam,

As I heard from my senior's about the criteria for Income tax inspector that need to be a sports person...Is it necessary to be a sports skills for income tax inspector...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?