5th February 2013, 12:10 AM
vamshi_bollarapu

What is the fee for HCI, Hyderabad for SC students

hi sir, pls tell me the fee details in hcu,hyderbad for sc students. Pls pls replay as soon as possible. Thank not

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  2. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  3. Fee structure for M-Pharmacy course in top 5 colleges of Hyderabad?
  4. IT companies hiring B.Tech students with less than 60% marks in Hyderabad?
  5. How tough is it for a student from New Jersey curriculum to do engineering in Hyderabad? Are there any NRI's doing engineering in Hyderabad?
  6. Fee structure for Engineering in Engineering colleges of Hyderabad affiliated to JNTU?
  7. How to do MSc genetics after completing BSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure? Which are the colleges in Hyderabad?
  8. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  9. Details of admission in IBS Hyderabad? What is the entire fee structure?
  10. Fee structure details of SAP HR training? Institutes offering the course in Hyderabad?
  11. Which are the companies offering internship in Hyderabad for M.Tech students?
  12. Double Fee for Foreign Students?
  13. Information about fee reimbursement for BC students? I have qualified for PGCET
  14. M.Pharm colleges in hyderabad with fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which PG diploma course should I choose in Hyderabad Campus? Fee structure of it?
  16. Are 12th class students eligible for Pilot Training with PCB subjects?
  17. Fee for BSc Agriculture in government colleges for SC students?
  18. Names of the reputed companies offering training to Electronics Students in Delhi and Hyderabad?
30th September 2016, 03:08 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: What is the fee for HCI, Hyderabad for SC students

As you want to know fee for HCI, Hyderabad for SC students here, I am going to tell you the same:

Fee Structure:

Registration Fees :Rs. 1,000/-
Tuition Fees: Rs. 8,000/- Per Annum
Hostel Caution Money (Refundable): Rs. 5,000/- (One Time)
Other charges: 1,000/- Per Annum
Examination Fees: Rs. 2000/- Per Annum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?