7th July 2013, 09:21 PM
megha neb

What is the fee for M.A in english correspondence from Punjab University

what is the fee for m.a. in english corespondance from punjab university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for M.A English correspondence through Punjab University?
  2. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do M.Com course in correspondence from Punjab University?
  4. Fee structure for private MA course in English from Punjab University? When to get the application forms for this course?
  5. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  6. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission? -- [New]
  7. How to do M.A English from Punjab University Lahore? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  8. Information about M.A english correspondence in Punjab University?
  9. Can I do B.Com correspondence from Punjab University? I have scored 72% marks in 12th
  10. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?
  11. Admission fee of B.A first year in Punjab University correspondence
  12. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. Am i eligible to join M.Phil(English) through correspondence? I've done PMA from Tribhuvan university and M.A in English from Kumaun university.
  14. How to do LLB through correspondence in Punjab? What is the fee structure?
  15. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  16. How to do LLB correspondence after passing graduation in Arts from Punjab University? I have scored 43%
  17. Fee structure of private M.E English Course from Punjab University
  18. How to do B.Com correspondence from Punjab University, Chandigarh
26th August 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee for M.A in english correspondence from Punjab University

Goodmorning Sir/Ma'am. I did B.Ed. from the university of Jammu, standing 1st in my college. Now, after teaching in schools for about 9 years, I wish to go for further studies. I want to do M.A. in English through correspondence from Punjab University,Chandigarh. Iam 35 , and I will be on the job, too.
1) Am I eligible for the course, here in Chandigarh, or should I try I.G.N.O.U?
2)Which of these two universities should I go for in terms of eligibility and guidance?
3) What is the fee sttructure in both these universities?
Thanking you,
With regards,
Mayuri.
20th April 2018, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee for M.A in english correspondence from Punjab University

I am a B.ed From punjab university and ranked 2nd in University in 2017... please let me know if i am able to do MA english correspondence from you university. am i eligible for the same ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?