14th November 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to join M.Phil(English) through correspondence? I've done PMA from Tribhuvan university and M.A in English from Kumaun university.

Dear sir/Madam,
I want to persue M.Phil. in English through correspondence. I am an PMA from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu,Nepal , in Second Division and MA in English from Kumaun university in Third Division as a private stuednt. Now I want to join M.Phil.in English through correspondence. Am I eligible for this ? please kindly suggest me .
Bandhu Ram Chaudhary
Dhangadhi,Kailali,Nepal.
Please send me at: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for M.Phil program through correspondence from Kumaun University after completion of my third division MA in English?
  2. How to do MSc correspondence in Zoology from Delhi University after completing BSc from Kumaun University with 51%
  3. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting Ph.D from Kumaun University?
  5. What is the syllabus of B.A 1st year English Literature Kumaun University
  6. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  7. What are the various job opportunities available to a BCA graduate from Kumaun university?
  8. How can I get admission in Kumaun University, Nainital for PhD in Commerce program?
  9. How to do Ph.D in Management from Kumaun University and Garhwal University?
  10. Can I join B.Ed correspondence course after completing B.A correspondence from B.R Ambedkar University?
  11. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Application form for Ph.D entrance at Kumaun University? -- [New]
  13. List of job options available for a BCA graduate from Kumaun university(Nainital)?
  14. Date of B.Ed Exam of Kumaun University?
  15. What are the types of exams of PMA?
  16. Which are the colleges offering M.E Mechatronics Engineering?
  17. Am i eligible to join CBI through my correspondence degree in EIILM university?
  18. What's the exam date of B.Ed admissions in Haldwani Kumaun University? How may I get the course details?
11th September 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to join M.Phil(English) through correspondence? I've done PMA from Tribhuvan university and M.A in English from Kumaun university.

I have completed My M.Ed in english can i persue M.Phil degree in English formn Kumaun university
I assed fromk Tribhuwan university Nepal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?