16th August 2012, 01:48 PM
macmuneem

What is the fee structure of institute of medical science and research(MBBS College)

What is the fee Structure of Institute of medical science & research(Mbbs college)
Dist-satara,tal-khatav,vidyagiri ?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Fee structure of Era Medical College in Lucknow, MS Ramiah Medical College Bangalore, Krishna Institute of Medical Science Satara?
  3. What is the fee structure of institute of medical science and research(MBBS College)
  4. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  5. Details about the BDS fee structure of Amrita Institute of Medical Science?
  6. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  7. Fee structure of following private medical colleges?
  8. What is the fee structure of MBBS course in Shimoga Institute of Medical science
  9. Can I get seat for MBBS in Karnataka after scoring 5300 rank in KCET Exam?
  10. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in Kalinga Institute of Medical science per semester?
  11. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  12. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  13. Fee structure of all medical colleges in India including Amrita Institute of Medical Science? Date of sale of application form of AFMC and JIPMER?
  14. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  15. Colleges for Masters in Hospitality Management? Courses to get jobs in Cruise line?
  16. What is the fee of MBBS in Shimoga Institute of Medical Science -- [New]
  17. Fee structure of medical college in India?
  18. Donation and fee structure of medical seat in Pondicherry Medical College and Bangalore Private Medical College?
24th April 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of institute of medical science and research(MBBS College)

total fees for mbbs course in kalinga uni.?
18th May 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of institute of medical science and research(MBBS College)

how many set avaiable for MBBS in KIIT???
2nd October 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the annual fees for mbbs course
17th January 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the exact fee structure of KIMS i.e., per annum n total 4 n half yr fees....
30th January 2015, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

i got 49.68 %in 12th science but in cet i got above 250 so i'll appear for bams or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?