9th January 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?

fee requrirment of structural engineering in mtech civil engineerig????

Related Questions:
  1. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  2. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  3. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  4. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  5. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  6. How to do M.Tech in Structural engineering at Correspondence? -- [New]
  7. How to study for M.E structural engineering after passing civil engineering?
  8. The MIE course is having Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering? What is the procedure and the syllabus?
  9. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  10. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  11. PGECET syllabus for civil engineering? What is the score requirement?
  12. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Career options after B.E (Civil and structural engineering)?
  14. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  15. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  16. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  17. How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?
  18. Will I get a chance to get a seat in Structural Engineering in OU or JNTUH? I have scored 68 rank in Civil Engineering in PGECET
14th September 2015, 12:00 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?

Civil engineering is now the one of the best and evergreen branch in technical field as the demands of its professionals is increasing in the developing countries so have the better scopes in this field for the peoples have the perfect knowledge of the field and work.

Civil engineering includes the construction of the various structural projects as Roads, Tunnels, Bridges, Industrial buildings, housing projects and Dams construction.

Fee structure of the M.tech in Structural engineering is-

The fee structure of any collage will not be same as it varies from one collage to another but the mainly fee will be 75000-120000 per annum for this course if the collage or university that you have opted is of very high reputation and famous for its education fee can be of high level but the fee in most of the N.I.T. collages will be 75000-90000 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?