24th August 2011, 10:39 PM
sivananthambe

The MIE course is having Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering? What is the procedure and the syllabus?

I completed B.E.,civil engineering in 2009. now i think i will study in M.I.E. The M.I.E course is having civil engineering or structural engineering?. What is the procedure and syllabus details?. please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  2. How to study for M.E structural engineering after passing civil engineering?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing the structural engineering after B.Arch in abroad? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing MS in Structural Engineering in abroad?
  5. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  6. PGECET syllabus for civil engineering? What is the score requirement?
  7. What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?
  8. Career options after B.E (Civil and structural engineering)?
  9. Will I get a chance to get a seat in Structural Engineering in OU or JNTUH? I have scored 68 rank in Civil Engineering in PGECET
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing diploma in structural engineering?
  11. What is the eligibility for general M.Tech courses?
  12. Best countries for studies in Structural engineering after B.E (Civil)? Where can i get good jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the syllabus of M.tech Entrance Exam in Structural Engineering in ISM? List of best books to prepare?
  14. Career prospects after completion of Graduation in Civil Engineering? Best specialization to do PG between Geo technical Engineering and Structural Engineering?
  15. Am i eligible to get scholarship after passing M.E structural Engineering?
  16. How to join masters of structural civil engineering with correspondence?
  17. Which engineering colleges in TamilNadu provide 5 years integrated course on B.Tech Civil and M.Tech structural engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to study MS in Structural Engineering in Abroad if secured 60.01% in B.Tech?

25th September 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: The MIE course is having Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering? What is the procedure and the syllabus?

I completed B.E.,civil engineering in 2007 & have working exp.in construction company more than 4 years now i wanted do my masters in abraod,pls suggest the list of Corses & universities. What is the procedure and syllabus details?. please reply.

19th February 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: The MIE course is having Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering? What is the procedure and the syllabus?

i'm in final year of B.E in civil engineering...i want to do master in construction technology in USA, i want to know is it ideal or not?

20th March 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for pgecet civil engineering. iam a final year student

30th April 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for structural engineering in diploma in civil engineering & course content in RCC/structural steel.

21st August 2018, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a civil engineer BE degree holder. I want to join M.I.E. course in structure engineering.For that what I will have to do

3rd February 2022, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the full form of MIE

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?