6th December 2012, 12:44 PM
BOYR

How to study for M.E structural engineering after passing civil engineering?

Sir i am a civil enginner completed BE. i would like to study ME structural engineering. i am in tamilnadu. I am going to attend TANCET exam. so pls can u give me the previous year tancet exam question papers for civil engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. The MIE course is having Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering? What is the procedure and the syllabus?
  2. Best countries for studies in Structural engineering after B.E (Civil)? Where can i get good jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  4. What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?
  5. Career options after B.E (Civil and structural engineering)?
  6. Will I get a chance to get a seat in Structural Engineering in OU or JNTUH? I have scored 68 rank in Civil Engineering in PGECET
  7. What is the eligibility for general M.Tech courses?
  8. Am i eligible to get scholarship after passing M.E structural Engineering?
  9. Career prospects after completion of Graduation in Civil Engineering? Best specialization to do PG between Geo technical Engineering and Structural Engineering?
  10. How to join masters of structural civil engineering with correspondence?
  11. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  12. What are the career options after civil engineering B.E -- [New]
  13. Gujarat Technological University Civil Engineering 3rd Sem Structural Analysis-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. M.Tech from top US universities or IITs?
  15. How to do M.Tech in Structural engineering at Correspondence?
  16. How to prepare for GATE exam if I want to do Masters degree in Structural Engineering?
  17. Can I get admission in any NIT in Structural Engineering stream after scoring 33 marks and 340 score in GATE in Civil Engineering?
  18. Which colleges will I get in Structural engineering? I have scored 3499 rank in PGCET in civil branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?