27th March 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of aeronautical engineering in UP

Hi, I’m deepali and I am in class 12. I want to become an aeronautical; engineer but I have no any preparation for JEE main or etc. So, can I do it through polytechnic (diploma in aeronautical engineering) after12. If yes, then tell me the fee of government colleges of AE in UP and everything about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  2. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  3. Fee structure of aeronautical engineering in UP -- [New]
  4. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  5. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  6. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  7. Which Universities in Nigeria offer Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure of the same?
  8. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
  9. Which are the best Colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure and which exam do I need to write?
  10. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  12. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  13. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  14. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. What is the fee structure of aeronautical engineering?
  17. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in India under government recognition?
28th March 2017, 09:12 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Fee structure of aeronautical engineering in UP

Different institutes have different fee structures and so it is not quite possible to provide you the details of all the colleges, however at an average the fee structure annually is around 40k to 45k.

You will have to get admission in the course by clearing JEE(Mains) entrance examination, try to score well in it in order to get admission in top colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?