22nd May 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of Aeronautical studies in India?

What is fees about aeronautical studies in india? I wanted to know so that I cud fix my budget

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in India under government recognition?
  2. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  4. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  6. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  7. What should I do after 12th and which exams to give to become Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure and best colleges in India for this course?
  8. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  9. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure of aeronautical engineering?
  11. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  12. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  13. Details of various entrance exams for Aeronautical Engineering in India? Top colleges in India and their fee structure?
  14. Which are the courses for higher studies in HAL Bangalore after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  15. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  16. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
  17. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  18. Available courses in US for candidates of B.Pharm in India? Fee structure of the courses?
28th June 2011, 01:45 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Aeronautical studies in India?

There is a great future of Aeronautical Engineering. Thus demand of Aeronautical Engineers will increase further. Aeronautical Engineering future is very bright. There are huge number of possibilities and jobs available in the aerospace industry and aviation industry for aeronautical engineers.

Eligibility:- 12th Class With Aggregate of 50% marks in physics/Maths
Chemistry(PCM). Or Student must complete his diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical engineering.

Duration:- 4 years Full Time.

Documents Required For the Admission in Aeronautical Engineering :-
10th Mark Sheet. (Self Attested copy)
12th Mark sheet/Diploma Certificate.(Self Attested copy)
Transfer certificate/Leaving Certificate.(Original)
Original or Provisional 12th Certificate.(Self Attested copy)

Fee Structures of Aeronautical engineering:- Fee Structures Of Four Year Degree Programs( B Tech Engineering )
Yearly Semester
Ist Year 55000/- Yearly-compulsory
IInd Year 55000/- 29000/-
IIIrd Year 55000/- 29000/-
IVth Year 55000/- 29000/-
*10000/- for Registration + uniform + Books for 1st year + Library(News Paper + Magazine)
8th August 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

any consider for poor student
9th June 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to study in aircraft design & plan in india.
So please give me guidence. Have nice day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?