31st August 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure after passing 12th to join Merchant navy course?

How many fee after 12th class join in murchant navy course

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  3. What is the fee structure after passing 12th to join Merchant navy course? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  5. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  6. Required percentage in 12th to join Merchant Navy? Fee structure for this course?
  7. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  8. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  9. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  10. How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?
  11. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the procedure?
  13. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any opportunity to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th?
  15. Am I eligible for merchant navy after passing 12th?
  16. Should I join Merchant Navy after passing commerce with 75% in 12th boards? What is the scope for commerce students in Merchant Navy?
  17. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th from science?
  18. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th from science?
14th August 2015, 11:46 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fee structure after passing 12th to join Merchant navy course?

::::There are two options available to join this stream.

:::One is to join after 12th Science and the other after Marine Engineering.

==>However even candidates with Mechanical Engineering background can join in for this stream.

==>But first they need to appear for the entrance exams like those conducted by T.S Chankaya and various other institutes.

~On clearing the test they will called for the interview round.
-They will also need to clear the physical fitness test.

==>This will vary depending on the institute the candidate joins. Also the fees will vary. You can appear for these exams when you are in the final semester.
19th May 2016, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure after passing 12th to join Merchant navy course?

I passed H.S. with 65.2%in science scheme on 2012.What is the best courses exist for me?
9th July 2017, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I join merchant navy after completing b.sc in physics with 55 % marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?