15th July 2013, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for B.Com 1st year in the colleges of Chandigarh

What is the fees structure for bcom 1st year in the colleges of chandigarh for 2013

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  2. Fee structure of B.Tech 1st year in private college of UPTU? Limitation for fee concession? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  4. How to do B.Com from Chandigarh University? Fee structure including the hostel fee?
  5. Admission in B.E or B.Tech in Civil Course nearby Chandigarh?
  6. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  7. When will be the B.Com 1st year admission open?
  8. Fee structure for 1st PU science in Aided/Unaided colleges in Bangalore
  9. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  10. Is there any entrance exam be held for CS? How may I get syllabus for the same?
  11. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  12. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  13. Fee structure including and Excluding Hostel Fee? I want to do B.Com from Chandigarh University
  14. Am I eligible to do ICWA having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology and 1st year of MBA course in Finance? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges? -- [New]
  16. When will B.Com 1st sem admission start in SD college and government college Chandigarh?
  17. How much is the 1st year B.Tech Fee structure in IITs?
  18. List of D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
14th May 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Com 1st year in the colleges of Chandigarh

I have clear my 2 with 63% now I want to seek admission in chd
How can I get admission in B.Com in GCG42 chd
21st March 2017, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Com 1st year in the colleges of Chandigarh

Fees for doing Bcom in chandigarh university...including hostel fees and discount on army services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?