5th July 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for B.Ed?

What is the fees of b.ed....pelase tell me what si the fee structure for the saem

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  3. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  4. Which are the correspondence B.Ed course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure of bachelor of science in GNDU Amritsar?
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  8. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  9. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  12. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  13. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  14. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  15. When will the B.Ed entrance exam be held in Lucknow? List of colleges and their fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  17. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course? -- [New]
  18. Fee structure for B.Tech in Jyoti vidhayapith Jaipur?
16th August 2012, 03:50 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Ed?

Different college/university offering B.Ed have different fees structure depending on the facilities they provide. It depends a lot on the infrastructure, campus facilities, state-of-the-art facilities of the institutions. Some colleges have air condition classroom, so it is certain that they will charge more that the non- a/c ones. Government colleges have less fees compared to the private colleges.

Though for your reference i would like to say that it would range from Rs. 20000 to Rs. 30000 for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?