13th May 2012, 11:47 PM
sauvik1993

What is the fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE during this year including the hostel and mess for lateral entry?

What is the fee structure in B.tech course in kiitee during the year 2012-13 including hostel and Mess for lateral entry

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  2. What is the fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess charge after scoring 2783 rank in KIITEE
  3. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  4. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  5. KIIT Fee structure including the Hostel and Mess fee?
  6. Fee structure for B.Tech including Mess and hostel charges in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  7. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
  8. What is the fee for B.E EEE, ECE? My cutoff is 97.584
  9. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which branch I will get admission if secured 19054 general rank and called for 1st round counselling of KIITEE? Fee structure including hostel facility?
  11. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess fee in 4 years? I have scored 5796 in KIT exam
  12. Fee structure of SRM for B.Tech including mess and hostel fee?
  13. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and tuition fee per annum?
  14. Complete fee structure inclusive of hostel and mess for B.Tech CSE in KIIT? Is counselling fee refundable? How much loan will bank provide?
  15. What is the fee structure in BITS Pilani including mess hostel and tuition fee?
  16. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  17. Fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess charges?
  18. Fee structure of BITS Pilani? What is the hostel charge?
15th May 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE during this year including the hostel and mess for lateral entry?

i have passed MCA can i eligible for the tet exam?
15th May 2012, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE during this year including the hostel and mess for lateral entry?

I dont know about the lateral entry but the actual fee is 55000 140000 per semester.
18th May 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I am general category candidate ,Rank-14209.What is fee structure for B.Tech in this year
11th July 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir my kiitee rank is 26662 am i able for addmision in b teach
for session 2012_2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?