7th March 2011, 04:37 PM
ashish balajirao pawar

What is the fee structure of the colleges offering MAT?

send me fees of colleges offering mat...please send to me the fees sturcture

Related Questions:
  1. Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package) -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the fee structure of the colleges offering MAT?
  3. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  4. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  5. Is there any scope in MBE? Fee structure and colleges offering the course?
  6. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  7. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  8. M.Pharm colleges offering Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course? -- [New]
  10. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  11. Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure?
  12. Fee structure for B.Ed? Names of the colleges and universities offering the same?
  13. Fee structure and colleges offering MDS seats all over India?
  14. List of some government colleges offering BBA with reasonable fee structure?
  15. Colleges offering B.com course for 12th commerce stream students? Fee structure of it?
  16. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  17. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  18. B.Category seats offering colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
22nd September 2011, 10:59 PM
Nits2065

Default Re: What is the fee structure of the colleges offering MAT?

Fee Structure is not same of all the universities.
I give you some name of universities and thier structures:-

1.Alliance,Bangalore:

12 lakh for two years.Well,i am not sure of package.

2.Christ University,Bangalore:
5.6 Lakh for two years for other indian states except Karnataka,and Average package is 4-5 and maximum is 8.5-9.

3.Ramaiah,Bangalore:

5.2 lakh for 2 yrs and they have not disclosed package on their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?