23rd March 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure and date of exam for college admissions after 12th standard?

What is the fee structure and date of exam for college admissions after 12th standard? Can you please let me know where to get the application as well? It will be helpful if you can answer me as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  2. College and Hotel fee structure of an average standard school?
  3. How to take admission in a good college after scoring 75% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech? I have also got 85 percentile in MAT. What is the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  5. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  6. How to take admission in B.A first year correspondence? What is the last date for admission and its fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure followed in schools to complete till 12th standard?
  8. ICWA fee structure and admission date?
  9. Colleges for MCA after passing 12th with computers? What is the fee structure? Entrance exam date?
  10. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  11. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  12. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  13. What is ICWA fee structure and admission date?
  14. What is the fee structure in MS Ramaiah Law college?
  15. List of best MCA colleges in India? What is the eligibility to enter in MCA college? What is the fee structure and entrance exam date? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the fees for the course of BBA?
  17. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  18. What is date of issue of B.Ed? What is admission procedure and fee structure of SD College Abmala Cantt?
29th March 2017, 09:09 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure and date of exam for college admissions after 12th standard?

As you want to know fee structure and date of exam for college admissions after 12th standard here, I am going to tell you the same-

Fee Structure for B.Com:

Registration Fees :Rs. 2,000/-
Tuition Fees: Rs. 6,000/- Per Annum
Other charges: 1,000/- Per Annum
Examination Fees: Rs. 2000/- Per Annum
Total fees- 12,000 per Annum

Fee Structure for B.Tech:

Registration Fees :Rs. 5,000/-
Tuition Fees: Rs. 50,000/- Per Annum
Other charges: 5,000/- Per Annum
Transport Facility :Rs. 8,000/- Per Annum
Examination Fees: Rs. 2000/- Per Annum
Total fees- 70,000 per Annum

Date of exam - Tentative date of college first sem exam is in the month of December.

Application form-

You get the application form at the official website of the college in which you want to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?