1st November 2015, 08:35 AM
sahill.naidu

What is the fee structure followed for TNPSC Group 1 and Group 2 exam?

Sir/Mam,

What is the fee structure followed for TNPSC Group 1 and Group 2 exam? When we can apply for the exam? Can someone please guide me with complete latest information on the exam as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me in this.

Thanks!

30th November 2015, 07:36 PM
userdefined

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for TNPSC Group 1 and Group 2 exam?

TNPSC - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, is an organisation recruits eligible candidates for Civil Service in Tamil Nadu.
There are various posts available and they categorize in different groups.
Group 1, Group 2/ 2A, Group 4, VAO are the most preferred jobs in the current situation.
Group 2A and Group are direct posting. There is no interview but In Group 1 and Group 2 , you have to write preliminary and those who clear it will be entertained to rite Main Examination. Some candidates will be called for Interview and only some candidates are shortisted from that.

Fee Structure:
You have to pay One Time Registration (OTR) - Rs.50 ( It is mandatory to register and fill the details which will be valid for 5 years.
Preliminary Exam Fee or Any other Exam-75
Main Exam Fee-100
Fee concession is available with respect to the Community.

Now VAO has bee called for, so you can register it quickly as the last date is approaching. Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?