8th January 2017, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for Intermediate with CEC? Which schools in India offer the same?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Intermediate with CEC so I want every details regarding the same. I want to know what is the fee structure for Intermediate with CEC? Which schools in India offer the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

16th February 2020, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for Intermediate with CEC? Which schools in India offer the same?

sir my daughter is doing 12 class next she will be in degree she has taken sex in 12th which is the the best course she must take in degree to get govt job or infect good salary in private
2nd May 2022, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for Intermediate with CEC? Which schools in India offer the same?

What are the actual fees for the CEC group....???
5th July 2023, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

What will be the fees of CEC intermediate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?