23rd July 2016, 07:54 PM
jemimakumari

What is the fee structure of JAVA? How is it useful for ECE students?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing Engineering in E.C.E department. I want to know about fee structure of java and how useful is it for my carrier? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the course fee structure for Java?
  2. Is Java benefited for ECE? I am 3rd year B.Tech student
  3. Names of the best training institutes in haydrabad for electronics and communication branch for job placement?
  4. Procedure to get enrolled in FIAT Chrysler Automobiles company for training after Automobile engineering?
  5. Best institutes providing good placement for Java course completed students in Chennai? What is the fee structure?
  6. KLU B.Tech courses fee structure 2016
  7. Benefits of studying Diploma in JAVA? Fee expenses of this course in CDAC?
  8. Fee structure for SC/ST students in IIM? Whether any fee concession is provided to such candidates?
  9. Fee structure for B.Tech programme for ECE? What is the residential fee?
  10. Which one is better for ECE students between Java and Testing Skills? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best institute for Core Java and Advance Java training in Pune? Duration of course and fee structure?
  12. Procedure to apply for training in Electronic and Communication branch at BHEL, Bhopal? -- [New]
  13. Colleges offering M.S.(ECE) in USA and Germany with fee structure?
  14. What is the basic difference between Java SE, Java EE, Java ME, Java Embedded?
  15. NCVT Previous 10 year question papers of Electrician apprenticeship exam with solution
  16. How to enhance B.Sc Chemistry Honors skills to become a Chemist? Can I do apprenticeship as a Chemist?
  17. Where I can do training in biomedical while pursuing my engineering course?
  18. Possible ways to do 6 month summer internship from HAL after B.Tech in Telecommunication Engineering? Marks required to eligible for it?
24th July 2016, 08:05 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of JAVA? How is it useful for ECE students?

Java is one of the Computer programming language which is mostly used by IT and Software Companies. Candidates who have good command on Java Programming can find a number of jobs in top MNC's.

Candidates who belong to Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology branches of Engineering learn Java in their 2nd or 3rd year of B.Tech course but, ECE students doesn't have JAVA subject. If you belong to ECE department and interested to become a software engineer then, you have to learn JAVA by taking coaching from any JAVA coaching center or you can also learn JAVA through online sites.

The fee structure of JAVA coaching is not very high. It will be in between Rs. 3000/- to Rs. 5000/- which can be afforded by any Engineering student. If you learn JAVA perfectly and you can program anything given to you then, you can get a good job in top MNC companies with high salary package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?