27th March 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get enrolled in FIAT Chrysler Automobiles company for training after Automobile engineering?

Hello sir, I have completed Automobile engineering and want to do summer training from FIAT Chrysler Automobiles. Procedure to get enroll in this company for training?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for joining automobile training company? What's the duration of program? I'm a student of Mechanical engineering
  2. What is a procedure to take a training in automobile company like Honda, Ford and Maruti Suzuki?
  3. Vacancies in Bajaj Auto for Automobile Engineer and procedure to apply for it?
  4. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  5. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University
  6. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ford for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure of doing inplant training in automobile industry?
  8. Whole procedure of Industrial training except Automobile field?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  10. List of Automobile industries in Rajasthan to do vocational training in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. List of automobiles company offering vocational training in Mumbai?
  12. What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for vocational training in Automobile Industries for Mechanical student? Do they provide certificate after completing training?
  14. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a job in automobile company after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  15. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
  16. How to apply for the 6 months training at Ashok Leyland Ltd. in Automobile engineering? Which branch of company will be better for me?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  18. How to get job in Abroad Automobile companies? What will be the interview procedure?
1st April 2017, 12:39 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get enrolled in FIAT Chrysler Automobiles company for training after Automobile engineering?

Automobile giants like the FIAT don't have a dedicated internship or training program. However, they hire the interns if they find it suitable.

For the same purpose they have designed an online portal in which the interested aspirants can apply.

You need to visit the official website of the company and go to the recruitment section.

You need to apply for the training or internship there along with the application, your personal details and a short resume.

If they have any vacancy and if they find you up to the mark to work with them, they themselves will call you.

NOTE : Since there is no surety in the matter if they would call you or not, you should not sit ideal after applying in a single company, but need to apply in the multiple companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?