30th December 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better for ECE students between Java and Testing Skills?

java or testing skills which is better one foe ece student?????

30th December 2012, 08:38 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which one is better for ECE students between Java and Testing Skills?

Hi Guest,

As you mentioned that the candidate belongs to ECE branch, it will be better if he concentrates on the technical subjects of his branch.

There are other courses like Embedded Systems and other communication courses where you can see growth in your career.

In case of going for JAVA or Testing Skills, it will be better if you go for Testing Skills course.

The JAVA course is related to software students so it will be good to go on Testing Skills.

Thank you,

All the best.
30th December 2012, 10:39 AM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Which one is better for ECE students between Java and Testing Skills?

Hi,

ECE is a Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.

So Java and Testing skills both are best.

If you want to do Java you an do so.

Java is very Portable and Secure Language .
So Java is better for you.

Cool...
30th December 2012, 01:29 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: Which one is better for ECE students between Java and Testing Skills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello friend,

for ECE student, I think there are many other courses like VLSI, embedded systems etc...

ok. java is also a needed software. but, it is not much needed for ECE.

but, you can learn MS excel which is to be needed software for all sorts of engineers.

all the best for your future.
30th December 2012, 03:03 PM
Amo_sharma

According to me java will be a better option as most of the ECE students get placments in software companies so to have experience in a programming language like JAVA will be good for you. Also if you are going for course in JAVA also mention to your institute that you also want to learn JAVA enterprise. Its a new version of JAVA currently getting used in most of the companies
30th December 2012, 08:20 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which one is better for ECE students between Java and Testing Skills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Aspirant,

Since i am a software Engineer i can help you in your confusion.

Testing Tools is required in every company of software.And they are assigned a work to debug any errors and test its quality and many factors.

Even they write codes for the correction of the faulty ones.So now a days the tester has a equal pay when compared to the developer of a company.Even the same amount of work and pressure he faces as that of a developer.

So it requires equal amount of neccessity in a company.

When coming to the java developer.He is required every where till the java runs.Since java is the oops oriented language it is very usefull in making the code simpler and make the task easy.Java people have more chance of getting jobs than the tester people.

So there are equal merits and demerits in both the fields.

My suggestion is to go for the Java.Since you have a wide range of opportunities and good scope in the career prospect also.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
1st July 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I am B.tech in electronic s and telecommucation. I have interest in programming languages. Can i learn Java and go to higher positions in software/IT companies. Or embedded systems is a better feild for me. How much coding and programing will be in this feild?
20th January 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

which is better for carrier java or testing and i want reasoins friends?
10th April 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

which one is better for a electrical and electronics engineering student between java and embedded system
6th May 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

I am the passed out of 2015 batch of btech (ece ). I have lots of confusion how to get a soft ware job. I have no knowledge about coding . I have also doubt that is java or dotnet is easy to learn for me
14th May 2015, 08:56 PM
venkatesh1435

Dear Friend,

i am a software Engineer i can help you in your confusion.

Testing Tools is required in every company of software.And they are assigned a work to debug any errors and test its quality and many factors.

Even they write codes for the correction of the faulty ones.So now a days the tester has a equal pay when compared to the developer of a company.Even the same amount of work and pressure he faces as that of a developer.

So it requires equal amount of neccessity in a company.

When coming to the java developer.He is required every where till the java runs.Since java is the oops oriented language it is very usefull in making the code simpler and make the task easy.Java people have more chance of getting jobs than the tester people.

So there are equal merits and demerits in both the fields.

My suggestion is to go for the Java.Since you have a wide range of opportunities and good scope in the career....

Good Luck!
14th June 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I am the passed out of 2015 batch of btech (ece ). I have lots of confusion how to get a soft ware job. I have no knowledge about coding . I have also doubt that is java or dotnet is easy to learn for me
12th August 2015, 06:35 PM
crystalpellitier

Well, you can go for anyone of those because you are from ECE background.So, I think you will be having programming knowledge too.If not then go for testing.But Testing like automation tools also need programming.Comparatively to developers,testing needs less programming.So now its up to you what you wanted to?
30th January 2017, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between java development and software testing for ece students
2nd April 2020, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me which course should I do?
I am b.tech.branch is ece . I am working in xiomi.
As QC engg. There is no scope no good salary package.. Pls suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?