23rd January 2012, 07:33 PM
devam1997

What is the fee structure for M.E course? I am in 12th science

hi

devam here i m in st 12th science let me know what is fee structure
of M.E

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the fee structure for M.E course? I am in 12th science
  3. What is the procedure to join Indian Army after 12th science? What is the fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the fee structure of BSc in Physics in Mumbai University after passing 12th computer science?
  5. How to get admission in NIFT? What is the fee structure?
  6. Fee structure of Siliguri Institute of Technology for B.Tech Computer science 2016 session -- [New]
  7. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  8. What is the fee structure to get admission in M.Tech electrical science
  9. Fee structure and complete information regarding BHMS in India being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Science stream?
  10. What is the fee structure for B.Tech computer science? I have scored 70% in 12th class
  11. How can I get admission in PGD in Environmental Science being a postgraduate in Life Science? Fee structure of course and date of entrance exam?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  13. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  14. What is the fee structure for B.E? Is there any exemption after scoring more than 90% in 12th?
  15. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  16. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  17. Which book should I refer to prepare for NIFT entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  18. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
9th June 2012, 11:37 AM
hemant.pm2212

Default Re: What is the fee structure for M.E course? I am in 12th science

Quote:
Originally Posted by devam1997 View Post
hi

devam here i m in st 12th science let me know what is fee structure
of M.E
Friend free structure of M.E course ranges from Rs. 20000-60000 per year in India. Here I am listing fee structure of colleges which are offering M.E course.

MNM JAIN ENGINEERING COLLEGE, chennai
fee structure : Rs. 45000 per year

Vel tech technical university,
fee structure: Rs. 40000 per year

RC patel institute of technology, Sirpur
fee: Rs. 50000 per year

Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur
fee: Rs. 21,000 per year

I hope this will give you some idea. best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?