10th January 2013, 09:38 PM
ELLIYAS PASHA

What is the fee structure of BSc in Physics in Mumbai University after passing 12th computer science?

please tell me the full fee structure of Bsc in physics in mumbai university after pass 12th computer science stream. please tell the answer as much as possible..

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  2. After BSc Computer science, Physics and Maths can I join MBA in Airport Management? What is the fee structure? Colleges in Karnataka for the course?
  3. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Computer Science after PG in MCA? Which university is the best and what is the fee structure?
  5. Can I complete my BSc in Sikkim Manipal University? I am appearing in BSc computer science in Mumbai University
  6. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  8. Can I do MSc computer science after passing BSc physics?
  9. How to apply for MSc Physics after completing BSc computer science?
  10. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  11. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college? -- [New]
  12. Universities of B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure? I have completed MSc in Computer Science
  13. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  14. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868?
  15. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  16. What are the opportunities after passing BSc general course from Calcutta University
  17. How to join IGNOU MSc Physics course after passing BSc Computer Science?
  18. Am I eligible for MHT CET after BSc Computer Science?
23rd March 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of BSc in Physics in Mumbai University after passing 12th computer science?

free structure of BSc biology from ahmedabad collages or universities with decent fee structure ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?