11th December 2011, 09:52 PM
manisharyan.aryan

What is the fee structure for AN Magadh Medical College Gaya?

What is the fee structure for A.N magadh medical college gaya?...please tell me the info

5th May 2012, 05:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for AN Magadh Medical College Gaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manisharyan.aryan View Post
What is the fee structure for A.N magadh medical college gaya?...please tell me the info

The MBBS course offered by Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College is of 4 and a 1/2 years duration. In order to be eligible for the course candidate must have passed the qualifying exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Admission to the College is based on rank obtained in the entrance test. One must attained the age of seventeen years in the year of admission.

Following are the fee structure of MBBS program offered by Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College:

Tuition Fees - Rs. 6,000 [Yearly]
College Activity Charge - Rs. 14,000 [Entire Course]
Fees - Rs. 27,000 [Entire Course]
Hostel charge- Rs 1200 [Yearly]

The fee mentioned above may be subject to change. In order to get specific information one must contact the official of the Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College.
6th June 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

what is annual fee for gov. medical college for mbbs and bds course if i get 5000 rank in bihar and 140 in jharkhand with cat rank
21st September 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the opening and closing rank required for getting admission in A N magadh medical colege?????
10th June 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I had obtained 521 marks in aipmt 2015. Is I can get admission in AN magadh medical college
30th August 2019, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

What is fee structure in 1 year for mbbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?