16th July 2013, 10:16 PM
saimaya

What is the fee structure of MBBS at BHU

sir,i am wanting to know the fee structure of MBBS reading at BHU. & its posting criteria after completion of MBBS at BHU .sir plz tell.

26th September 2015, 11:46 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the fee structure of MBBS at BHU

BHU stands for Banaras Hindu University

COURSE NAME: M.B.B.S

COURSE DURATION: 5 year 6 months

FEE OF MBBS COURSE: MBBS Course fee per annum : 16000/-

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** You have to Passed 12th or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together.

** Completed 17 years but not crossed 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.

ADMISSION

** To get admission in the MBBS program the students must register themselves by applying directly to the Director, Institute of Medical Sciences in the prescribed application form downloaded from the BHU along with the prescribed fee.

For further information contact at the address as given

CONTACT ADDRESS

Banaras Hindu University
Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya Road, Varanasi,
Uttar Pradesh 221005 ‎
0542 670 3253
26th September 2015, 04:26 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MBBS at BHU

**The Banaras Hindu University is a reputed university situated in uttar Pradesh.it is offer admission in many medical courses on UG and PG level..

>>MBBS Duration : 5 year 6 months.

**Fee details>>>
--MBBS Course fee per annum :
16000/

**Qualification:::::::;}

~You have to Passed 12th or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together.

**Age::Completed 17 years but not crossed 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?