22nd March 2013, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for MBBS in OBC category?

I want know about the fee structure for mbbs in
obc category?? Pls reply me .soon.plz

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get MBBS college in MP after scoring 55.5% in MPPMT in OBC category? What is the fee structure?
  2. Fee structure for studying MBBS in JIPMER(OBC category)?
  3. Fee structure to join MBBS course for a candidate from SC category?
  4. What is the fee structure in KIIT for MBBS? I am from SC category
  5. Admission in MBBS course in government college in Maharashtra after scoring 143/200 in Maharashtra CET? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?
  6. Fee structure for Deccan Medical College for BC-E category? -- [New]
  7. List of government medical colleges of Maharastra under AIPMT? What is the fee structure? I am from OBC(NT) category
  8. What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS for OBC students?
  9. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  10. Fee structure for MBBS in AMUPMDC?
  11. Is there any relaxation in fee for OBC students? Whether any organisation can provide financial assistance?
  12. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  13. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  14. Fee structure for a student of open category for one year? Cutoff list of MBBS course? Total numbers of seats available for MBBS course?
  15. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by JIPMER? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the fee structure for admission for MBBS course for SC category at K J Somaiya Medical College
  17. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  18. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
11th May 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MBBS in OBC category?

for the admission of mbbs through associate cet (obc),how many marks required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?