19th December 2011, 06:00 PM
vishwanath L

What is the fee structure of MCA correspondence course?

Dear Sir,

Please send me the full information about the mca correspondence like fees structure, which is the good university , i want to join in this month means this December or January pls send the full information about this my mail is
"[email protected]" , " [email protected]"....

Regards,
Vishwanath L

Related Questions:
  1. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  2. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  3. Fee structure for MCA course in Correspondence?
  4. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  5. What is the fee structure of MCA correspondence course?
  6. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  7. Does IIT Roorkee offer MSc IT and MCA correspondence course? What is the fee structure?
  8. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  10. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  11. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  12. Names of the colleges providing MD by correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  13. What is the fee structure of JNU MCA course?
  14. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  15. Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune?
  16. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  17. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  18. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
28th December 2011, 04:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MCA correspondence course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishwanath L View Post
Dear Sir,

Please send me the full information about the mca correspondence like fees structure, which is the good university , i want to join in this month means this December or January pls send the full information about this my mail is
"[email protected]" , " [email protected]"....

Regards,
Vishwanath L
There are various universities offering MCA course through correspondence and the fee structure varies depending upon the reputation and recognition of the university.

Following are the universities offering MCA through distance:

INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
OSMANIA UNIVERSITY
GITAM UNIVERSITY
ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY
ANDHRA UNIVERSITY
KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY
MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY
LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY

The fees for the course in these universities usually ranges between Rs.6000-Rs.10000 per semester.

For more information, refer to the official website of the universities mentioned above.
9th July 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

if one is interested in doing correspondance mca from lovely professional university ,then
plz then dat regular batches are there ,practicle knowledge nd all......,which is in sec-34,chandigarh,...,plz send information regarding this to my email address i.e. [email protected]
11th October 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

how much fees for mca course in usmania university
14th October 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee in hyderabad top colleges, govt is given to me upto 27000 rs how can i select that colleges
20th April 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder in comp.engg i want to do mca what will be the duration of course?
10th December 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=vishwanath L;1536368]Dear Sir,

14th March 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure of MCA correspondance course? MCA correspondance course in which college is best in chennai? Am BCA degree holder i want to do mca , so what will be the duration of course? Pls give the all information .

My mail id:
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?