8th March 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for MSc in computer science?

What is the fee structure for msc in computer science?..pleaese tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Universities of B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure? I have completed MSc in Computer Science
  2. Fee structure of Siliguri Institute of Technology for B.Tech Computer science 2016 session -- [New]
  3. Can I be eligible for M.Phil(CS) after MSc CS? What is the fee structure for M.Phil?
  4. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  5. Can I do MCA 3rd year from MDU? What is the fee structure of the same?
  6. How to do MCA through distance education after completing MSc in computer science? Fee structure and admission schedule?
  7. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  8. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  9. What is the fee structure and form submission date for M.Sc program in computer science offered by Punjabi university?
  10. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  11. Procedure and fee structure for B.Tech computer science/aeronautical engineering course?
  12. What is the fee structure for MSc Anatomy?
  13. Fee structure for MSc Actuarial Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Entrance exam form which I have to appear so as to do MS in Computer Science?
  15. What is the fee structure for B.Tech computer science? I have scored 70% in 12th class
  16. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  17. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  18. Can an IT student do M.Tech in Computer Science? Fee structure course and syllabus of the exam?
16th June 2012, 06:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MSc in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the fee structure for msc in computer science?..pleaese tell me what is it

Following are the Fee Structure of M.Sc in Computer Science offered by the Given Universities:

Mumbai University - University Department of Computer Science
  • Admission Fees - [1st Year] Rs. 33,895
  • Other Fees - [1st Year] Rs. 1,470
  • Admission Fees - [2nd Year] Rs. 34,870
  • Other Fees - [1st Year] Rs. 3,470.
VIT University
  • Tuition Fees - Rs. 30,000 [Per Year]
  • Other Fees - Rs. 10,000 [per Year]
VELS University
  • Tuition Fees - Rs.20,000 [Per Year]
  • Admission Fees - Rs.5,500
  • Regis. Fees - Rs.1,750
  • At the time of Admission - Rs.17,250
  • 2nd Semester onwards - Rs.10,000.
For detail information regarding Fee Structure of any University refer to its official website.
25th June 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of msc computer science in panjab university?
30th October 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

please tell the fees structure of msc computer science of distance edcation of periyar university, madras university ,karnatak a ssstate opeen
25th February 2016, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I've completed M.Sc (CS) in distance, so can i take admission in NIT for PhD. Please known to me.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?